The AREA Members Database/Directory is a list of companies and individuals who are Members, or currently completing the process of becoming Members.
The directory among other things will enable the following:
- Register new members from where ever they are.
- Enable a member to renew membership (Mobile Money integration)
- The general public (especially property buyers) can use the database/directory to verify a member.
- Any interested party can view a registered member’s profile and contact the member for business.
- Visitors can review a member based on the quality of services offered (rating).
- Potential customers will be able to select the most appropriate agent based on his/her area of operation or specialization.
- AREA will regularly provide downloadable digital resources within the members account.
- Dissemination of information to members (through the AREA App) in form alerts will be easier free and instant.
The two key functions of the AREA member's database/directory include the ability for a member to register online, and also the ability for a website visitor to search for a member using the following filters/criteria: First name, Last name, Email or Telephone or Membership number, National ID number, Certificate number, License number, or Organization name.
A search can (for example) be done by entering either part of a member's name or the full name, this also applies to all other filters/criteria.
The Agents Database, will be launched at the Real Estate Conference & Expo in November, see the Conference details at www.Urec.co.ug