The AREA Members Database/Directory is a list of companies and individuals who are Members, or currently completing the process of becoming Members.
The total membership is about 400 members, 300 being companies. The membership fees were revised by the new board to Ugsh 500,000 for Bronze, Ugsh 800,000 Silver & Ugsh 1,000,000 Gold (Corporate Members), Ugsh 1,200,000 for Developers, Ugsh 1,500,000 (Associate members) and Ugsh 200,000UGX (Individual Members).
The directory among other things will enable the following:
- Register new members from where ever they are.
- Enable a member to renew membership (Mobile Money integration)
- The general public (especially property buyers) can use the database/directory to verify a member.
- Any interested party can view a registered member’s profile and contact the member for business.
- Visitors can review a member based on the quality of services offered (rating).
- Potential customers will be able to select the most appropriate agent based on his/her area of operation or specialization.
- AREA will regularly provide downloadable digital resources within the members account.
- Dissemination of information to members (through the AREA App) in form alerts will be easier free and instant.
The two key functions of the AREA member's database/directory include the ability for a member to register online, and also the ability for a website visitor to search for a member using the following filters/criteria: First name, Last name, Email or Telephone or Membership number, National ID number, Certificate number, License number, or Organization name.
A search can (for example) be done by entering either part of a member's name or the full name, this also applies to all other filters/criteria.
The Agents Database, will be launched at the Real Estate Conference & Expo in November, see the Conference details at www.Urec.co.ug